Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Odette couldn't agree more! And it should be this @sfballet production, where each cast will be magnificent! twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @sfballet: Watch new film inspired by Ghost in the Machine, a new ballet by SFB corp dancer, and choreographer, Myles Thatcher, https://… 5 days ago
- More gorgeousness from @nycdanceproject featuring newly promoted Soloist Isabella DeVivo from @sfballet twitter.com/dance_spiritma… 5 days ago
- Thanks to my fellow @theizzieawards members! twitter.com/theizzieawards… 5 days ago
- Congrats to newly promoted @sfballet Soloist Max Cauthorn! Well deserved! #maxcauthorn twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 2 weeks ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Monthly Archives: January 2011
San Francisco Ballet Gala 2011-‘Odette’s Observations’ Considering I covered San Francisco Ballet’s Gala programming and Casting so extensively in my pre-Gala post, let’s get right to ‘Odette’s Observations’ of the actual Gala performances. Because this site is a tribute to (and showcase of) the Dancers of … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet has just extended their Giselle Casting through Sunday February 13, 2011 and the burning question on every SFBalletomane’s mind is (all together now): When is Maria Kochetkova reprising her almost legendary Izzie award-winning role of the doomed peasant girl? Joan … Continue reading
Gala was wonderful and I’ll post ‘Odette’s Observations’ tomorrow! In the meantime, check out Odette’s posts below, if you’re a newcomer to the site.
…Odette is finally opening the blog portion of Odette’s Ordeal!* *The rest of the site, including my SFB ‘Mystery Dancer’ interview, its accompanying photo shoot, and new Dancer bios are still ‘closed’ to the public, pending last minute revisions, … Continue reading