Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 5 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 7 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 8 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The Bad News: Joan Boada will, sadly, not be dancing Albrecht tonight. The Good News: Maria Kochetkova is dancing Giselle with compatriot Gennadi Nedvigin! Cherish those Cuban Albrecht memories of Joan’s amazing performances with ‘Masha’. And get ready… THE RUSSIANS ARE … Continue reading
If you were unable to reserve a ticket to see Maria Kochetkova reprise her Izzie Award winning Giselle with partner, an equally remarkable ‘Albrecht’, Joan Boada (tomorrow night, 2/10/11 at 8 pm), you now have another opportunity to see them this Sunday evening, 2/13/11. Today at precisely 9 am, Wednesday, … Continue reading
‘Odette’s Observations’-RAkU Rarely am I, who am admittedly emotional and prone to ‘purple prose’, at a loss for words. I have thrice approached my pc today, with only the best of intentions to my readers…and found myself trying to marshall … Continue reading