Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Odette couldn't agree more! And it should be this @sfballet production, where each cast will be magnificent! twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @sfballet: Watch new film inspired by Ghost in the Machine, a new ballet by SFB corp dancer, and choreographer, Myles Thatcher, https://… 5 days ago
- More gorgeousness from @nycdanceproject featuring newly promoted Soloist Isabella DeVivo from @sfballet twitter.com/dance_spiritma… 5 days ago
- Thanks to my fellow @theizzieawards members! twitter.com/theizzieawards… 5 days ago
- Congrats to newly promoted @sfballet Soloist Max Cauthorn! Well deserved! #maxcauthorn twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 2 weeks ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The Bad News: Joan Boada will, sadly, not be dancing Albrecht tonight. The Good News: Maria Kochetkova is dancing Giselle with compatriot Gennadi Nedvigin! Cherish those Cuban Albrecht memories of Joan’s amazing performances with ‘Masha’. And get ready… THE RUSSIANS ARE … Continue reading
If you were unable to reserve a ticket to see Maria Kochetkova reprise her Izzie Award winning Giselle with partner, an equally remarkable ‘Albrecht’, Joan Boada (tomorrow night, 2/10/11 at 8 pm), you now have another opportunity to see them this Sunday evening, 2/13/11. Today at precisely 9 am, Wednesday, … Continue reading
‘Odette’s Observations’-RAkU Rarely am I, who am admittedly emotional and prone to ‘purple prose’, at a loss for words. I have thrice approached my pc today, with only the best of intentions to my readers…and found myself trying to marshall … Continue reading