Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 1 week ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 3 weeks ago
- @al_oats Maybe this weekend *isnt* about you at all. Sorry, congrats & all that, but try to remember our world is d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @CherylAOssola Wonderful treats! Eclectic, indeed. I’m only familiar with the last 3, also would love to read them,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Don’t forget the ‘Izzies’ are tonight, peeps!: The awards ceremony will be held on Monday, March 14, 2011 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Forum, 701 Mission Street at 3rd in San Francisco, California. The event, which is … Continue reading
Publicity shot: Vanessa Zahorian as Swanilda and Madison Keesler as the Doll in Balanchine’s Coppelia; Choreography: Alexandra Danilova and George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust (after Marius Petipa); photo © Erik Tomasson …for the first 2 performances: Coppelia Choreography: … Continue reading
…to the CIA (Company of International Artists), otherwise known as the Artists of San Francisco Ballet. I guess we have to allow them that, since they’re the ones who will be honored with the pleasure of performing their hearts out in it. But ‘mum’s the … Continue reading