Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @CarlodilannoDi & @balletrusse of @sfballet at #balletroyaltygala Photo of @ImproveDance livestream: @OdettesOrdeal https://t.co/w1rKwGFiKN 15 hours ago
- @JosephMGatti #balletroyaltygala 8/20/2016. Screenshots of @improvedance livestream: #TeriMcCollum @OdettesOrdeal https://t.co/GemRBDQpIA 1 day ago
- @JosephMGatti #balletroyaltygala 8/20/2016. Screenshots of @improvedance livestream: #TeriMcCollum @OdettesOrdeal https://t.co/JYTN4BLCXH 1 day ago
- @AdiarysAlmeida #balletroyaltygala 8/20/2016. Screenshots of @improvedance livestream: #TeriMcCollum @OdettesOrdeal https://t.co/qgWsCJY7hI 1 day ago
- @misakuranaga of @BostonBallet The Swan at #BalletRoyaltyGala Havana Cuba, Aug 20 2016. Screenshots: @OdettesOrdeal https://t.co/rQS0tHHS1W 1 day ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Daily Archives: April 30, 2011
Last season, San Francisco Ballet printed the Ballet ‘libretto’ (for newbies: this is the story or synopsis) of John Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid in their program. Although they may have done so in this season’s 2011 program, it is not found on … Continue reading
SFB’s famous Opening Night 2010 cast for Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid (Yuan Yuan Tan as ‘Mermaid’, Tiit Helimets as ‘Prince’, Hamburg Ballet’s Lloyd Riggins as ‘Poet’, Sarah Van Patten as ‘Princess’, and Davit Karapetyan as ‘Sea Witch’) has given … Continue reading
Odette’s ‘Mystery Dancer’ Hint #2: She is in SFB’s Corps de Ballet. (And for my smartybutt friends who email me their comments personally, no-she is most definitely NOT Diego Cruz. Just because you saw him in a photo wearing a tutu once … Continue reading