Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @thegreatdancer You always have my support and alliance for both! ❤️✊🏾🖤👏🏻🖤🦻🏾❤️ 6 months ago
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 10 months ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 1 year ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The Winners of the 2012 26th Annual ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’; Honoring the Bay Area’s Best in Dance
The Izzies-2012 The San Francisco Bay Area dance community loves the ‘Izzies’, the affectionate moniker it has attached to the ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’, that honor the best of the Bay, when it comes to all things dance. Last night was no … Continue reading
To Russia with Love: San Francisco Ballet Adds Moscow, Hamburg, & Sun Valley, Idaho to its 2012 Summer/Fall Tour; 4 Principal Dancers to Perform Neumeier’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ on Neumeier’s Home Stage
San Francisco Ballet’s First Visit to Russia Well, well, well. As if tonight’s world premiere of Edwaard Liang’s Symphonic Dances wasn’t enough to cheer about… …or the fact that San Francisco Ballet will already be going to London and Washington, D.C. … Continue reading
Just as she thought, Odette was in a darkened movie theater (seeing the remarkable film The Joffrey: Mavericks of American Dance, which she will be reviewing here soon), when San Francisco Ballet announced further casting of Program 5 and the first two performances of Program 6, including … Continue reading