Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @MrMiller23 @ReportsDaNews Disagree. The masses that *do* listen to him and do as he says or verbally encourages, e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @SFCCurtisW Much love to you. I get it. I have cancer, and ppl are just into themselves. So sorry. I’m hoping this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @DannieD01 So sorry for your loss. Maybe another reality/time/place. Sending ❤️ for your 💔 3 weeks ago
- @AlastairMacaul3 But you must now go back, or ask a future attendee, to count just how many silent screams there ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @thegreatdancer I’m so sorry. Sending love and big warm hugs. And a safe space to mourn her loss. 8 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The Winners of the 2012 26th Annual ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’; Honoring the Bay Area’s Best in Dance
The Izzies-2012 The San Francisco Bay Area dance community loves the ‘Izzies’, the affectionate moniker it has attached to the ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’, that honor the best of the Bay, when it comes to all things dance. Last night was no … Continue reading
To Russia with Love: San Francisco Ballet Adds Moscow, Hamburg, & Sun Valley, Idaho to its 2012 Summer/Fall Tour; 4 Principal Dancers to Perform Neumeier’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ on Neumeier’s Home Stage
San Francisco Ballet’s First Visit to Russia Well, well, well. As if tonight’s world premiere of Edwaard Liang’s Symphonic Dances wasn’t enough to cheer about… …or the fact that San Francisco Ballet will already be going to London and Washington, D.C. … Continue reading
Just as she thought, Odette was in a darkened movie theater (seeing the remarkable film The Joffrey: Mavericks of American Dance, which she will be reviewing here soon), when San Francisco Ballet announced further casting of Program 5 and the first two performances of Program 6, including … Continue reading