Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- RT @DiabloBallet: A sneak peek of reharsals for our May 5th & 6th performances. Get tickets at diabloballet.org https://t.co/aQG8XSy… 1 week ago
- @mercnews Way to break the @sfballet 4:00 pm web embargo. Fellow reporters that abide by SFB's embargo are fed up and letting SFB know. 2 weeks ago
- Way to break the @sfballet 2018 season announcement embargoed till 4pm today, @mercnews & @BruceManuel who published @12:01pm. Wow. 2 weeks ago
- My review of @sfballet and @SFBalletOrch in Prog 7, with @mylesthatcher world premiere & @chriswheeldon2 to die for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Odette couldn't agree more! And it should be this @sfballet production, where each cast will be magnificent! twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 1 month ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Category Archives: Ballet
(video clips included) “It is Filin!”… …says a source close to the Bolshoi Ballet… (…and by the time I received the ‘ok’ to publish this, which occured while I was attending ‘Dans Nederlands’ in Berkeley last night, Maria Kochetkova, our favorite SFB Bolshoi-trained … Continue reading
Don’t forget the ‘Izzies’ are tonight, peeps!: The awards ceremony will be held on Monday, March 14, 2011 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Forum, 701 Mission Street at 3rd in San Francisco, California. The event, which is … Continue reading
Publicity shot: Vanessa Zahorian as Swanilda and Madison Keesler as the Doll in Balanchine’s Coppelia; Choreography: Alexandra Danilova and George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust (after Marius Petipa); photo © Erik Tomasson …for the first 2 performances: Coppelia Choreography: … Continue reading