Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @thegreatdancer You always have my support and alliance for both! ❤️✊🏾🖤👏🏻🖤🦻🏾❤️ 4 months ago
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 8 months ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 10 months ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Category Archives: San Francisco Ballet Casting
~~~ San Francisco Ballet is back “in the house” (officially pronounced howwwwwwwwws-in a deep basso profundo timbre-for those SFBalletomanes who feel the need) and has just announced Opening Night Nut Casting! To seasoned SFB fans, this announcement ends the traditional way-too-long period of time … Continue reading
Complete Cast, Bios, Synopsis, and Reviews of San Francisco Ballet’s Production of Neumeier’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ on DVD, Blu-Ray and PBS’ ‘Great Performances Presents’
~~~Mermaid Musings~~~ First things first, since this may be the only place you can find it online: the complete ballet libretto (the ‘story’ part of a ‘story’ ballet or opera for you newbies) for John Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid ballet, … Continue reading
Publicity shot: Vanessa Zahorian as Swanilda and Madison Keesler as the Doll in Balanchine’s Coppelia; Choreography: Alexandra Danilova and George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust (after Marius Petipa); photo © Erik Tomasson …for the first 2 performances: Coppelia Choreography: … Continue reading