Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @al_oats Maybe this weekend *isnt* about you at all. Sorry, congrats & all that, but try to remember our world is d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @CherylAOssola Wonderful treats! Eclectic, indeed. I’m only familiar with the last 3, also would love to read them,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @lifesafeast 😆❤️😂 3 months ago
- @MrMiller23 @ReportsDaNews Disagree. The masses that *do* listen to him and do as he says or verbally encourages, e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @SFCCurtisW Much love to you. I get it. I have cancer, and ppl are just into themselves. So sorry. I’m hoping this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Category Archives: San Francisco Ballet Casting
~~~ San Francisco Ballet is back “in the house” (officially pronounced howwwwwwwwws-in a deep basso profundo timbre-for those SFBalletomanes who feel the need) and has just announced Opening Night Nut Casting! To seasoned SFB fans, this announcement ends the traditional way-too-long period of time … Continue reading
Complete Cast, Bios, Synopsis, and Reviews of San Francisco Ballet’s Production of Neumeier’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ on DVD, Blu-Ray and PBS’ ‘Great Performances Presents’
~~~Mermaid Musings~~~ First things first, since this may be the only place you can find it online: the complete ballet libretto (the ‘story’ part of a ‘story’ ballet or opera for you newbies) for John Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid ballet, … Continue reading
Publicity shot: Vanessa Zahorian as Swanilda and Madison Keesler as the Doll in Balanchine’s Coppelia; Choreography: Alexandra Danilova and George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust (after Marius Petipa); photo © Erik Tomasson …for the first 2 performances: Coppelia Choreography: … Continue reading