Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @lapetitefrench_ Mathilde in all her bridal glory, a thankful Giselle of a different and consummated nature, spark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @lapetitefrench_ I thought you were in Giselle for a moment! Stunning in that very modern old world way. Sparkling… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Congrats to all! @sfballet is in quite excellent company with the other nominees. twitter.com/NatDanceAwards… 2 weeks ago
- @_MediumKevin @dickjd21 @communistbops TY! Yes, this is Georgian, based in ballet. Everyone in the world of ballet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Art with purpose! Create, share, love, live with purpose. @ShinjiEshima twitter.com/ShinjiEshima/s… 1 month ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Category Archives: San Francisco Ballet
~~~ San Francisco Ballet is back “in the house” (officially pronounced howwwwwwwwws-in a deep basso profundo timbre-for those SFBalletomanes who feel the need) and has just announced Opening Night Nut Casting! To seasoned SFB fans, this announcement ends the traditional way-too-long period of time … Continue reading
Don’t forget the ‘Izzies’ are tonight, peeps!: The awards ceremony will be held on Monday, March 14, 2011 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Forum, 701 Mission Street at 3rd in San Francisco, California. The event, which is … Continue reading
Publicity shot: Vanessa Zahorian as Swanilda and Madison Keesler as the Doll in Balanchine’s Coppelia; Choreography: Alexandra Danilova and George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust (after Marius Petipa); photo © Erik Tomasson …for the first 2 performances: Coppelia Choreography: … Continue reading