Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @nationalballet Go, Wilis! 1 day ago
- @sfballet Thank you for offering these adult beginner classes!!! Studying the art form definitely creates a deeper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Thank you for sharing! Ballet will survive with this kind of love and dedication. twitter.com/enballet/statu… 1 day ago
- @TheStud is reopening with weekly drag shows. Entertainers in all genres are making the necessary crossover stay al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Alexei Ratmansky
(Enjoy the slideshow preview of SFB’s 2013 Season above) SAN FRANCISCO BALLET ANNOUNCES 2013 REPERTORY SEASON HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE THE U.S. PREMIERE OF WHEELDON’S CINDERELLA, NEUMEIER’S NIJINSKY BY VISITING COMPANY HAMBURG BALLET, THE SF BALLET PREMIERE OF LIFAR’S SUITE EN BLANC, PLUS … Continue reading
I ask you, is there any more appropriate city than San Francisco that can-and does-boast the much abused quote “I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore”? Proof of our Emerald City by the Bay is in the clover luminescence of San Francisco City Hall’s festive St. Patty’s … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Program 3 Opening Night Casting for Possokhov World Premiere, ‘Francesca da Rimini’; Preview of Programs 2 & 3
San Francisco Ballet has announced casting for the early performances of their alternating Programs 2 & 3, set to begin this Valentine’s evening, 2/14/12. Each program boasts a world premiere, as well as encore performances of some of last season’s hits by the hottest … Continue reading
The American Ballet Theatre Choreographer in residence, Alexei Ratmansky, the very same that set his ‘Russian Seasons’ on San Francisco Ballet, has just extended his contract to continue in his ABT post till 2023…with plenty of time off from ABT to continue his … Continue reading
(wait for the slideshow above) San Francisco Ballet’s 2012 season begins and ends with a full-length Big Ballet Bang; Program 1 gives us the SFB Premiere of John Cranko’s 1965 adaptation of Onegin, one of his most dramatic ballets, created on … Continue reading