Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other followers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 3 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 5 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 6 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: American Ballet Theater
Finally, after much frenzied speculation amongst media, fans, and those concerned with all things Dance-especially in the San Francisco Bay Area Arts scene, which was unanimously shocked by the company’s cancelation of its recent Autumn season-part of the mystery of … Continue reading
The American Ballet Theatre Choreographer in residence, Alexei Ratmansky, the very same that set his ‘Russian Seasons’ on San Francisco Ballet, has just extended his contract to continue in his ABT post till 2023…with plenty of time off from ABT to continue his … Continue reading
ABT’s Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman’s Dance Double in ‘The Black Swan’, Speaks Out on ABC’s 20/20 at 10pm Pacific Time
ABT’s Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman’s ballerina body double, on the cover of Dance Magazine Natalie Portman in ‘Black Swan’ movie poster So, the Battle of the Dualing Swan Queens continues. But this time it’s not just about ‘Odette’, the innocent White Swan, and her … Continue reading