Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @nationalballet Go, Wilis! 1 day ago
- @sfballet Thank you for offering these adult beginner classes!!! Studying the art form definitely creates a deeper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Thank you for sharing! Ballet will survive with this kind of love and dedication. twitter.com/enballet/statu… 1 day ago
- @TheStud is reopening with weekly drag shows. Entertainers in all genres are making the necessary crossover stay al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Ashley Page
(Enjoy the slideshow preview of SFB’s 2013 Season above) SAN FRANCISCO BALLET ANNOUNCES 2013 REPERTORY SEASON HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE THE U.S. PREMIERE OF WHEELDON’S CINDERELLA, NEUMEIER’S NIJINSKY BY VISITING COMPANY HAMBURG BALLET, THE SF BALLET PREMIERE OF LIFAR’S SUITE EN BLANC, PLUS … Continue reading
Just as she thought, Odette was in a darkened movie theater (seeing the remarkable film The Joffrey: Mavericks of American Dance, which she will be reviewing here soon), when San Francisco Ballet announced further casting of Program 5 and the first two performances of Program 6, including … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Sadler’s Wells Programming for London Tour, September 14 to September 23, 2012
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) London balletomanes have significant reason to rejoice; San Francisco Ballet is bringing an enviable tour of riches that may make their Crown Jewels seem pale in comparison. In fact, the programming is enough to make a … Continue reading
(wait for the slideshow above) San Francisco Ballet’s 2012 season begins and ends with a full-length Big Ballet Bang; Program 1 gives us the SFB Premiere of John Cranko’s 1965 adaptation of Onegin, one of his most dramatic ballets, created on … Continue reading