Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
TweetTweets by OdettesOrdeal
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Choreographer in Residence
San Francisco Ballet Hires New Cuban Soloist: Carlos Quenedit
Carlos Quenedit, San Francisco Ballet’s Newest Cuban Acquisition On the cusp of its 2012 Gala, San Francisco Ballet welcomes a new male Soloist to its roster. Prior to joining the Company, Carlos Quenedit, who hails from Havana, Cuba, trained and danced with the National Ballet … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged 2012 Gala, Alicia Alonso, Ballet de Monterrey, Ballet Nacional Cubano, Carlos Quenedit, Choreographer in Residence, Cuban Ballet, Cuban Ballet Defectors, Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami, Don Quixote, Don Quixote Ballet, Helgi Tomasson, Joan Boada, Joffrey, Joffrey Ballet, Jorge Esquivel, Katia Carranza, Lorena Feijoo, Luis Serrano, Magaly Suarez, Miami City Ballet, Nacional Ballet de Cuba, National Ballet of Cuba, Odette's Ordeal, Pedro Pablo Pena, Perfidia, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet Dancers, San Francisco Ballet Gala 2012, San Francisco Ballet New Hires, SF Ballet, SFB, Taras Domitro, Teri McCollum, Victoria Jaiani, Yuri Possokhov 4 Comments