Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 9 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Cuban Ballet
Miami City Ballet Names Lourdes Lopez, Former Balanchine Ballerina, to Succeed Edward Villella as Artistic Director
In a unanimous vote of 9-2, Miami City Ballet’s ‘Search Committee’ has chosen the Cuban-born and Miami-raised Lourdes Lopez as its new Artistic Director and the decision is making headlines throughout the world of ballet. Recipient of a full scholarship with the Joffrey Ballet school, accepted … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancers Lorena Feijoo & Vitor Luiz Announce Their Happy News!
It’s official; San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancer Lorena Feijoo will not be reprising her passionate and fiery ‘Kitri’, one of her most signature roles, in the Tomasson/Possokhov Don Quixote final program of the 2012 season. While that may seem like bad news to the beloved Cuban ballerina’s multitude of fans, there is … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Hires New Cuban Soloist: Carlos Quenedit
Carlos Quenedit, San Francisco Ballet’s Newest Cuban Acquisition On the cusp of its 2012 Gala, San Francisco Ballet welcomes a new male Soloist to its roster. Prior to joining the Company, Carlos Quenedit, who hails from Havana, Cuba, trained and danced with the National Ballet … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged 2012 Gala, Alicia Alonso, Ballet de Monterrey, Ballet Nacional Cubano, Carlos Quenedit, Choreographer in Residence, Cuban Ballet, Cuban Ballet Defectors, Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami, Don Quixote, Don Quixote Ballet, Helgi Tomasson, Joan Boada, Joffrey, Joffrey Ballet, Jorge Esquivel, Katia Carranza, Lorena Feijoo, Luis Serrano, Magaly Suarez, Miami City Ballet, Nacional Ballet de Cuba, National Ballet of Cuba, Odette's Ordeal, Pedro Pablo Pena, Perfidia, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet Dancers, San Francisco Ballet Gala 2012, San Francisco Ballet New Hires, SF Ballet, SFB, Taras Domitro, Teri McCollum, Victoria Jaiani, Yuri Possokhov 4 Comments