Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 1 week ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 2 months ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Cuban Ballet
Miami City Ballet Names Lourdes Lopez, Former Balanchine Ballerina, to Succeed Edward Villella as Artistic Director
In a unanimous vote of 9-2, Miami City Ballet’s ‘Search Committee’ has chosen the Cuban-born and Miami-raised Lourdes Lopez as its new Artistic Director and the decision is making headlines throughout the world of ballet. Recipient of a full scholarship with the Joffrey Ballet school, accepted … Continue reading
It’s official; San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancer Lorena Feijoo will not be reprising her passionate and fiery ‘Kitri’, one of her most signature roles, in the Tomasson/Possokhov Don Quixote final program of the 2012 season. While that may seem like bad news to the beloved Cuban ballerina’s multitude of fans, there is … Continue reading
Carlos Quenedit, San Francisco Ballet’s Newest Cuban Acquisition On the cusp of its 2012 Gala, San Francisco Ballet welcomes a new male Soloist to its roster. Prior to joining the Company, Carlos Quenedit, who hails from Havana, Cuba, trained and danced with the National Ballet … Continue reading