Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
TweetTweets by OdettesOrdeal
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Eastern Odyssey tickets
San Francisco Ballet Fans: ‘Eastern Odyssey’, Quinn Wharton’s Documentary of Tiit Helimets and Co’s Estonian Tour, to Screen One Night Only, Monday 4/16/12
(all photos on this page, unless otherwise noted, by the amazing Quinn Wharton; in the interest of publishing this in a somewhat timely fashion, pardon me once again as WordPress is again having photo captioning and slideshow issues) Eastern Odyssey, … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Alexsandra Meijer, Daniel Deivison, Daniel Deivison-Oliveira, Deborah Dubowy, Eastern Odyssey, Eastern Odyssey tickets, Frances Chung, James Sofranko, Jane Green, Jeremy Kovitch, Joshua Reynolds, Julianne Kepley, Katita Waldo, Nicole Ciapponi, Odette's Ordeal, Quinn Wharton, Quinn Wharton Photography, Quinn Wharton videography, San Francisco Ballet, Sarah Van Patten, Sasha De Sola, Sasha DeSola, SF Ballet, SFB, Teri McCollum, The Bratty Bunch, Tiit Helimets, Tiit Helimets and Co., Tiit Helimets and Co. Estonia Tour, Tiit Helimets and Co. film, U.S. Embassy in Tallinn, Val Caniparoli, Words on Dance Leave a comment