Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @MrMiller23 @ReportsDaNews Disagree. The masses that *do* listen to him and do as he says or verbally encourages, e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @SFCCurtisW Much love to you. I get it. I have cancer, and ppl are just into themselves. So sorry. I’m hoping this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @DannieD01 So sorry for your loss. Maybe another reality/time/place. Sending ❤️ for your 💔 3 weeks ago
- @AlastairMacaul3 But you must now go back, or ask a future attendee, to count just how many silent screams there ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @thegreatdancer I’m so sorry. Sending love and big warm hugs. And a safe space to mourn her loss. 8 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Elizabeth Powell
A Belated Fond Farewell to San Francisco Ballet’s Erin McNulty (and Other Outgoing Talent) and a Warm Welcome to SFB’s Newest Dancers (oh, and an ‘Homage to Helgi’, as well)
Surprise! There is a link to a sneak peek at one of Odette’s exclusive San Francisco Ballet dancer photo shoots somewhere below. (“But first this special message…”) ‘Homage to Helgi’ Every year, San Francisco Ballet acquires new talent, attracting some of the best dancers, of all levels, from the world’s most highly esteemed ballet … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet has just extended their Giselle Casting through Sunday February 13, 2011 and the burning question on every SFBalletomane’s mind is (all together now): When is Maria Kochetkova reprising her almost legendary Izzie award-winning role of the doomed peasant girl? Joan … Continue reading