Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 10 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Emerald City
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from ‘Odette’s Ordeal’: San Francisco Ballet in Our Emerald City by the Bay
I ask you, is there any more appropriate city than San Francisco that can-and does-boast the much abused quote “I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore”? Proof of our Emerald City by the Bay is in the clover luminescence of San Francisco City Hall’s festive St. Patty’s … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Alexei Ratmansky, Balanchine's Emeralds, Brian Mengini, Carnival of the Animals, Christopher Wheeldon, Clara Blanco, Continuum, Damian Smith, Elizabeth Miner, Emerald City, James Sofranko, Katita Waldo, Kristina Lind, Le Carnaval des Animaux, Mark Morris, Muriel Maffre, Odette's Ordeal, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco City Hall, Sandpaper Ballet, SF Ballet, SFB, Sofiane Sylve, St. Patrick's Day, Teri McCollum, The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude, Victoria Ananyan, William Forsythe, Yuan Yuan Tan 10 Comments