Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 9 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Ghosts
San Francisco Ballet Announces Sadler’s Wells Programming for London Tour, September 14 to September 23, 2012
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) London balletomanes have significant reason to rejoice; San Francisco Ballet is bringing an enviable tour of riches that may make their Crown Jewels seem pale in comparison. In fact, the programming is enough to make a … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Ashley Page, Balanchine, Beaux, Christopher Wheeldon, Classical Symphony, Divertimento No. 15, Edwaard Liang, George Balanchine, Ghosts, Guide to Strange Places, Helgi Tomasson, Kip Winger, Mark Morris, Number Nine, Odette's Ordeal, RAkU, Sadler's Wells, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet London Tour, SF Ballet, SFB, Symphonic Dances, Teri McCollum, Tomasson Trio, Within the Golden Hour, Yuri Possokhov 5 Comments
Isadora Duncan Dance Awards, Hosted by Val Caniparoli and Featuring Presenters Edward Villella & Joanna Berman, Honors All Five San Francisco Ballet Ballerinas for 2011’s “Many Faces of Giselle”
The 26th annual ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’ event is one of the most anticipated in its history to date, given that living dance legend, Edward Villella, Founding Artistic Director of the Miami City Ballet and former New York City Ballet dancer, is one … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Alexander Nichols, Alonzo King, Alonzo King Lines Ballet, Amy Seiwert, Anthony Spaulding, Antoine Vereecken, Balanchine, Ballet San Jose, Carlos Carvajal, Christopher Dennis, Christopher Wheeldon, Chroma, Coppelia, Deborah Dubowy, Dennis Nahat, Diablo Ballet, Edward Villella, Festival del Sole, Gennadi Nedvigin, Ghosts, Giselle, Guennadi Nedviguine, Isadora Duncan Dance Awards, Isadora Duncan Dance Awards Nominees, Izzies, Joanna Berman, Joe Goode, John Neumeier, John Neumeier The Little Mermaid, Kip Winger, KT Nelson, Le Corsaire, Lines Ballet, Lorena Feijoo, Maria Kochetkova, Mark Zappone, Mercurial Manoeuvres, Miami City Ballet, Muriel Maffre, New York City Ballet, ODC, Odette's Ordeal, RAkU, Renato Zanella, Rose d'Or, Rose d'Or Awards, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet Dancers, San Francisco Ballet Neumeier The Little Mermaid, San Francisco Ballet Neumeier The Little Mermaid DVD, San Francisco Ballet The Little Mermaid, Sarah Van Patten, Scheherezade, SFB, SFBallet, Smuin Ballet, Sofiane Sylve, Stern Grove, Stern Grove Festival, Symphony in C, Talk to Her, Teri McCollum, The Complete Works of Muriel Maffre, The Izzies, The Little Mermaid, The Many Faces of Giselle, Theme and Variations, Underskin, Val Caniparoli, Vanessa Zahorian, Vitor Luiz, Wayne McGregor, Yuan Yuan Tan, Yuri Possokhov Leave a comment
Christopher Wheeldon’s World Premiere…
…in London! One of San Francisco Ballet’s favorite visiting choreographers, Christopher Wheeldon, has just celebrated one more extraordinary World Premiere, his Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the first full-length production for The Royal Ballet in 15+ years, and co-produced with The National Ballet of … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Ballet, Ballet News, Christopher Wheeldon, Covent Garden, Ghosts, Helgi Tomasson, Lauren Cuthbertson, National Ballet of Canada, Number Nine, Odette's Ordeal, Program 6, Program 7, Royal Ballet, Royal Opera House, San Francisco Ballet, SF Ballet, SFB, SFBallet, Steven McRae, Teri McCollum, The Royal Ballet, World Premiere, Zenaida Yanowsky Leave a comment