Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 10 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Guide to Strange Places
San Francisco Ballet Announces Stunning 2013 Repertory Season
(Enjoy the slideshow preview of SFB’s 2013 Season above) SAN FRANCISCO BALLET ANNOUNCES 2013 REPERTORY SEASON HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE THE U.S. PREMIERE OF WHEELDON’S CINDERELLA, NEUMEIER’S NIJINSKY BY VISITING COMPANY HAMBURG BALLET, THE SF BALLET PREMIERE OF LIFAR’S SUITE EN BLANC, PLUS … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged 2013 Season, Alexei Ratmansky, Ashley Page, Balanchine, Beaux, Christopher Wheeldon, Cranko Onegin, Criss-Cross, Edwaard Liang, Francesca da Rimini, George Balanchine, Guide to Strange Places, Hamburg Ballet, Hamburg Ballet in San Francisco, Hamburg Ballett, Helgi Tomasson, In the Night, Jerome Robbins, John Cranko, John Cranko Onegin, John Neumeier, Lifar's Suite en Blanc, Mark Morris, McGregor World Premiere San Francisco Ballet, Neumeier's Nijinsky, Nijinsky, Odette's Ordeal, Onegin, Possokhov World Premiere San Francisco Ballet, Ratmansky World Premiere San Francisco Ballet, Raymonda, Raymonda Act 3, Raymonda Act III, Rudolf Nureyev, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet 2013, San Francisco Ballet 2013 Season, San Francisco Ballet Opening Night Gala, San Francisco Ballet Season 2013 Repertory, Scotch Symphony, Serge Lifar, SF Ballet, SFB, SFBallet, Suite en Blanc, Symphonic Dances, Symphony in Three Movements, Teri McCollum, Wayne McGregor, Wheeldon Cinderella, Wheeldon's Cinderella, Within the Golden Hour, Yuri Possokhov 3 Comments
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for 2012 Program 6
Just as she thought, Odette was in a darkened movie theater (seeing the remarkable film The Joffrey: Mavericks of American Dance, which she will be reviewing here soon), when San Francisco Ballet announced further casting of Program 5 and the first two performances of Program 6, including … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Ashley Page, Casting, Guide to Strange Places, Odette's Ordeal, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet casting, San Francisco Ballet Casting Program 5, San francisco Ballet Casting Program 5 2012, San Francisco Ballet Casting Program 6, San Francisco Ballet Casting Program 6 2012, SF Ballet, SFB, Teri McCollum Leave a comment
San Francisco Ballet Announces Sadler’s Wells Programming for London Tour, September 14 to September 23, 2012
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) London balletomanes have significant reason to rejoice; San Francisco Ballet is bringing an enviable tour of riches that may make their Crown Jewels seem pale in comparison. In fact, the programming is enough to make a … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Ashley Page, Balanchine, Beaux, Christopher Wheeldon, Classical Symphony, Divertimento No. 15, Edwaard Liang, George Balanchine, Ghosts, Guide to Strange Places, Helgi Tomasson, Kip Winger, Mark Morris, Number Nine, Odette's Ordeal, RAkU, Sadler's Wells, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet London Tour, SF Ballet, SFB, Symphonic Dances, Teri McCollum, Tomasson Trio, Within the Golden Hour, Yuri Possokhov 5 Comments