Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @thegreatdancer You always have my support and alliance for both! ❤️✊🏾🖤👏🏻🖤🦻🏾❤️ 4 months ago
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 8 months ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 10 months ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Jerome Robbins
(Enjoy the slideshow preview of SFB’s 2013 Season above) SAN FRANCISCO BALLET ANNOUNCES 2013 REPERTORY SEASON HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE THE U.S. PREMIERE OF WHEELDON’S CINDERELLA, NEUMEIER’S NIJINSKY BY VISITING COMPANY HAMBURG BALLET, THE SF BALLET PREMIERE OF LIFAR’S SUITE EN BLANC, PLUS … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Program 5 & Edwaard Liang’s World Premiere, ‘Symphonic Dances’
San Francisco Ballet has announced casting for the first 2 nights of Program 5 (opening night of Edward Liang’s world premiere!) and it is currently available on their ‘Casting’ page here. Odette is pleased to share the known casting below… …right after she informs you … Continue reading
A Belated Fond Farewell to San Francisco Ballet’s Erin McNulty (and Other Outgoing Talent) and a Warm Welcome to SFB’s Newest Dancers (oh, and an ‘Homage to Helgi’, as well)
Surprise! There is a link to a sneak peek at one of Odette’s exclusive San Francisco Ballet dancer photo shoots somewhere below. (“But first this special message…”) ‘Homage to Helgi’ Every year, San Francisco Ballet acquires new talent, attracting some of the best dancers, of all levels, from the world’s most highly esteemed ballet … Continue reading