Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 1 week ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 2 months ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: John Neumeier
(Enjoy the slideshow preview of SFB’s 2013 Season above) SAN FRANCISCO BALLET ANNOUNCES 2013 REPERTORY SEASON HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE THE U.S. PREMIERE OF WHEELDON’S CINDERELLA, NEUMEIER’S NIJINSKY BY VISITING COMPANY HAMBURG BALLET, THE SF BALLET PREMIERE OF LIFAR’S SUITE EN BLANC, PLUS … Continue reading
To Russia with Love: San Francisco Ballet Adds Moscow, Hamburg, & Sun Valley, Idaho to its 2012 Summer/Fall Tour; 4 Principal Dancers to Perform Neumeier’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ on Neumeier’s Home Stage
San Francisco Ballet’s First Visit to Russia Well, well, well. As if tonight’s world premiere of Edwaard Liang’s Symphonic Dances wasn’t enough to cheer about… …or the fact that San Francisco Ballet will already be going to London and Washington, D.C. … Continue reading
Isadora Duncan Dance Awards, Hosted by Val Caniparoli and Featuring Presenters Edward Villella & Joanna Berman, Honors All Five San Francisco Ballet Ballerinas for 2011’s “Many Faces of Giselle”
The 26th annual ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’ event is one of the most anticipated in its history to date, given that living dance legend, Edward Villella, Founding Artistic Director of the Miami City Ballet and former New York City Ballet dancer, is one … Continue reading