Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 2 weeks ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 3 weeks ago
- @al_oats Maybe this weekend *isnt* about you at all. Sorry, congrats & all that, but try to remember our world is d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @CherylAOssola Wonderful treats! Eclectic, indeed. I’m only familiar with the last 3, also would love to read them,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Katita Waldo
San Francisco Ballet Fans: ‘Eastern Odyssey’, Quinn Wharton’s Documentary of Tiit Helimets and Co’s Estonian Tour, to Screen One Night Only, Monday 4/16/12
(all photos on this page, unless otherwise noted, by the amazing Quinn Wharton; in the interest of publishing this in a somewhat timely fashion, pardon me once again as WordPress is again having photo captioning and slideshow issues) Eastern Odyssey, … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Opening Night of Program 7, 2012-Balanchine Masterworks Preview
San Franciso Ballet’s Balanchine Tribute Honors the Company’s 60th Anniversary of Performing the Masterworks of Choreographic Legend George Balanchine San Francisco Ballet’s all-Balanchine program, its nearly annual tribute to the late Great and Powerful George Balanchine, known fondly as ‘Mr. B’ to … Continue reading