Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @thegreatdancer You always have my support and alliance for both! ❤️✊🏾🖤👏🏻🖤🦻🏾❤️ 6 days ago
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 3 months ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 6 months ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Lorna Feijoo
She’s here! She’s here! She’s HERE!!! San Francisco Ballet’s most P.P.P. (Passionate Principal Pair), Lorena Feijoo and Vitor Luiz, are now the proud parents of an 8.5 pound baby girl, born yesterday morning at 10:02 am in San Francisco. Lorena’s Facebook page tells us that Baby Girl was … Continue reading
It’s official; San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancer Lorena Feijoo will not be reprising her passionate and fiery ‘Kitri’, one of her most signature roles, in the Tomasson/Possokhov Don Quixote final program of the 2012 season. While that may seem like bad news to the beloved Cuban ballerina’s multitude of fans, there is … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancer News: Tiit Helimets Forms New Touring Company and Lorena Feijoo Performs The Black Swan on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
Tiit Helimets and Co. (Wait a moment to enjoy the slideshow above; full story follows the photo gallery below) Tiit Helimets and Co.-The Estonian Tour Documentary Is there one single person visiting Odette’s Ordeal who hasn’t wanted to be a ‘fly on the wall’ … Continue reading