Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @al_oats Maybe this weekend *isnt* about you at all. Sorry, congrats & all that, but try to remember our world is d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @CherylAOssola Wonderful treats! Eclectic, indeed. I’m only familiar with the last 3, also would love to read them,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @lifesafeast 😆❤️😂 3 months ago
- @MrMiller23 @ReportsDaNews Disagree. The masses that *do* listen to him and do as he says or verbally encourages, e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @SFCCurtisW Much love to you. I get it. I have cancer, and ppl are just into themselves. So sorry. I’m hoping this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Luke Willis
~~~Once upon a time…~~~ ~~~ (on Saturday, March 19, 2011, to be exact) A man named Helgi Tomasson successfully mined his Dancers’ numerous artistic riches, furthered his already gleaming reputation as one of the finest Artistic Directors in the world, and rewarded faithful … Continue reading
…to the CIA (Company of International Artists), otherwise known as the Artists of San Francisco Ballet. I guess we have to allow them that, since they’re the ones who will be honored with the pleasure of performing their hearts out in it. But ‘mum’s the … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Gala 2011-‘Odette’s Observations’ Considering I covered San Francisco Ballet’s Gala programming and Casting so extensively in my pre-Gala post, let’s get right to ‘Odette’s Observations’ of the actual Gala performances. Because this site is a tribute to (and showcase of) the Dancers of … Continue reading