Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
TweetTweets by OdettesOrdeal
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: M.H. de Young Memorial Museum
Tiit Helimets, San Francisco Ballet’s Princely Estonian Dancer, to Present Unique Performance Art Installation at De Young Museum
Tiit Helimets, San Francisco Ballet’s golden-haired Estonian, most frequently associated with the ‘white tights’ roles of ballet royalty, has a new venture and it is a treasure trove of collaborative riches, full of familiar San Francisco Ballet dancer talent in … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Abi Basch, Alexander Reneff-Olson, Austin Forbord, Dana Genshaft, Dancers, de Young Museum, Dores Andre, Dustin Shane, Eastern Odyssey, Estonian Ballet, Estonian Flag, Jaime Garcia, Jaime Garcia Castilla, Jane Green, Jonah Kim, Kickstarter, Luke Willis, M.H. de Young Memorial Museum, Melanie Birch, Michael McGraw, Molly Shaiken, Myles Thatcher, Odette's Ordeal, Quinn Wharton, Rapt Productions, San Francisco Ballet, Sarah Van Patten, SF Ballet, SFB, Shannon Roberts, Teri McCollum, Tiit Helimets, Tiit Helimets and Co. 2 Comments