Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @MrMiller23 @ReportsDaNews Disagree. The masses that *do* listen to him and do as he says or verbally encourages, e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @SFCCurtisW Much love to you. I get it. I have cancer, and ppl are just into themselves. So sorry. I’m hoping this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @DannieD01 So sorry for your loss. Maybe another reality/time/place. Sending ❤️ for your 💔 3 weeks ago
- @AlastairMacaul3 But you must now go back, or ask a future attendee, to count just how many silent screams there ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @thegreatdancer I’m so sorry. Sending love and big warm hugs. And a safe space to mourn her loss. 8 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Miami City Ballet
Miami City Ballet Names Lourdes Lopez, Former Balanchine Ballerina, to Succeed Edward Villella as Artistic Director
In a unanimous vote of 9-2, Miami City Ballet’s ‘Search Committee’ has chosen the Cuban-born and Miami-raised Lourdes Lopez as its new Artistic Director and the decision is making headlines throughout the world of ballet. Recipient of a full scholarship with the Joffrey Ballet school, accepted … Continue reading
Isadora Duncan Dance Awards, Hosted by Val Caniparoli and Featuring Presenters Edward Villella & Joanna Berman, Honors All Five San Francisco Ballet Ballerinas for 2011’s “Many Faces of Giselle”
The 26th annual ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’ event is one of the most anticipated in its history to date, given that living dance legend, Edward Villella, Founding Artistic Director of the Miami City Ballet and former New York City Ballet dancer, is one … Continue reading
Carlos Quenedit, San Francisco Ballet’s Newest Cuban Acquisition On the cusp of its 2012 Gala, San Francisco Ballet welcomes a new male Soloist to its roster. Prior to joining the Company, Carlos Quenedit, who hails from Havana, Cuba, trained and danced with the National Ballet … Continue reading