Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 1 week ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 3 weeks ago
- @al_oats Maybe this weekend *isnt* about you at all. Sorry, congrats & all that, but try to remember our world is d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @CherylAOssola Wonderful treats! Eclectic, indeed. I’m only familiar with the last 3, also would love to read them,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Miami City Ballet
Miami City Ballet Names Lourdes Lopez, Former Balanchine Ballerina, to Succeed Edward Villella as Artistic Director
In a unanimous vote of 9-2, Miami City Ballet’s ‘Search Committee’ has chosen the Cuban-born and Miami-raised Lourdes Lopez as its new Artistic Director and the decision is making headlines throughout the world of ballet. Recipient of a full scholarship with the Joffrey Ballet school, accepted … Continue reading
Isadora Duncan Dance Awards, Hosted by Val Caniparoli and Featuring Presenters Edward Villella & Joanna Berman, Honors All Five San Francisco Ballet Ballerinas for 2011’s “Many Faces of Giselle”
The 26th annual ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’ event is one of the most anticipated in its history to date, given that living dance legend, Edward Villella, Founding Artistic Director of the Miami City Ballet and former New York City Ballet dancer, is one … Continue reading
Carlos Quenedit, San Francisco Ballet’s Newest Cuban Acquisition On the cusp of its 2012 Gala, San Francisco Ballet welcomes a new male Soloist to its roster. Prior to joining the Company, Carlos Quenedit, who hails from Havana, Cuba, trained and danced with the National Ballet … Continue reading