Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @MrMiller23 @ReportsDaNews Disagree. The masses that *do* listen to him and do as he says or verbally encourages, e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @SFCCurtisW Much love to you. I get it. I have cancer, and ppl are just into themselves. So sorry. I’m hoping this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @DannieD01 So sorry for your loss. Maybe another reality/time/place. Sending ❤️ for your 💔 3 weeks ago
- @AlastairMacaul3 But you must now go back, or ask a future attendee, to count just how many silent screams there ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @thegreatdancer I’m so sorry. Sending love and big warm hugs. And a safe space to mourn her loss. 8 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Myles Thatcher
^The Gala Performances^ ~and~ The After Party Celebration: Odette is sad to report that her computer has been very ill (possibly Mad Cow Disease) since 2 days after SFB’s Gala, so the reviews of Gala & Program 1 will be posted as soon her computer is up and running. … Continue reading
Hello Dear Readers! As this Thursday’s San Francisco Ballet 2013 Opening Night Gala (woot!) begins the season with a program to delight every SF Balletomane (woot woot!), Odette is brushing off her keyboard to continue to bring you up-to-the minute previews, interviews, ‘Newsy … Continue reading
Tiit Helimets, San Francisco Ballet’s Princely Estonian Dancer, to Present Unique Performance Art Installation at De Young Museum
Tiit Helimets, San Francisco Ballet’s golden-haired Estonian, most frequently associated with the ‘white tights’ roles of ballet royalty, has a new venture and it is a treasure trove of collaborative riches, full of familiar San Francisco Ballet dancer talent in … Continue reading