Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @nationalballet Go, Wilis! 5 days ago
- @sfballet Thank you for offering these adult beginner classes!!! Studying the art form definitely creates a deeper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Thank you for sharing! Ballet will survive with this kind of love and dedication. twitter.com/enballet/statu… 5 days ago
- @TheStud is reopening with weekly drag shows. Entertainers in all genres are making the necessary crossover stay al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Number Nine
San Francisco Ballet Announces Sadler’s Wells Programming for London Tour, September 14 to September 23, 2012
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) London balletomanes have significant reason to rejoice; San Francisco Ballet is bringing an enviable tour of riches that may make their Crown Jewels seem pale in comparison. In fact, the programming is enough to make a … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Program 3 Opening Night Casting for Possokhov World Premiere, ‘Francesca da Rimini’; Preview of Programs 2 & 3
San Francisco Ballet has announced casting for the early performances of their alternating Programs 2 & 3, set to begin this Valentine’s evening, 2/14/12. Each program boasts a world premiere, as well as encore performances of some of last season’s hits by the hottest … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet’s Valentine to Us: 2/14/12 Casting PROGRAM 2: OPENING NIGHT – Tuesday, February 14 – 8:00PM Chroma Choreographer: Wayne McGregor Composer: Joby Talbot, Jack White III Conductor: Martin West Maria Kochetkova, Jaime Garcia Castilla Frances Chung, Pascal Molat … Continue reading
(wait for the slideshow above) San Francisco Ballet’s 2012 season begins and ends with a full-length Big Ballet Bang; Program 1 gives us the SFB Premiere of John Cranko’s 1965 adaptation of Onegin, one of his most dramatic ballets, created on … Continue reading
…in London! One of San Francisco Ballet’s favorite visiting choreographers, Christopher Wheeldon, has just celebrated one more extraordinary World Premiere, his Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the first full-length production for The Royal Ballet in 15+ years, and co-produced with The National Ballet of … Continue reading
…to the CIA (Company of International Artists), otherwise known as the Artists of San Francisco Ballet. I guess we have to allow them that, since they’re the ones who will be honored with the pleasure of performing their hearts out in it. But ‘mum’s the … Continue reading