Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @thegreatdancer You always have my support and alliance for both! ❤️✊🏾🖤👏🏻🖤🦻🏾❤️ 1 month ago
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 5 months ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 7 months ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Odette
^San Francisco Ballet ‘Mystery Dancer’, Model for Odette’s Ordeal, and Odette’s 1st Interview (‘Mystery Photographer’ to be disclosed soon, as well!) In a moment of gratitude for her readers’ great loyalty and patience, Odette has decided to offer another hint in regards … Continue reading
ABT’s Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman’s Dance Double in ‘The Black Swan’, Speaks Out on ABC’s 20/20 at 10pm Pacific Time
ABT’s Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman’s ballerina body double, on the cover of Dance Magazine Natalie Portman in ‘Black Swan’ movie poster So, the Battle of the Dualing Swan Queens continues. But this time it’s not just about ‘Odette’, the innocent White Swan, and her … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancer News: Tiit Helimets Forms New Touring Company and Lorena Feijoo Performs The Black Swan on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
Tiit Helimets and Co. (Wait a moment to enjoy the slideshow above; full story follows the photo gallery below) Tiit Helimets and Co.-The Estonian Tour Documentary Is there one single person visiting Odette’s Ordeal who hasn’t wanted to be a ‘fly on the wall’ … Continue reading