Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 9 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Pacific Northwest Ballet
San Francisco Ballet’s Cotton Candy ‘Coppelia’
~~~Once upon a time…~~~ ~~~ (on Saturday, March 19, 2011, to be exact) A man named Helgi Tomasson successfully mined his Dancers’ numerous artistic riches, furthered his already gleaming reputation as one of the finest Artistic Directors in the world, and rewarded faithful … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Aaron Renteria, ABT, Alexandra Danilova, Alexandra McCullagh, Alexandra Meyer-Lorey, America Ballet Theatre, American Ballet Theater, Anita Paciotti, Anthony Spaulding, Artem Yachmennikov, Balanchine, Benjamin Stewart, Bolshoi, Bolshoi Ballet, Bravo Christina Hecht, Bryn Gilbert, Charlene Cohen, Christina Hecht, Christopher Wheeldon, Clara Blanco, Classical Symphony, Coppelia, Coppelia Review, Coppelia Trailer, Courtney Elizabeth, Damian Smith, Dana Genshaft, Daniel Baker, Daniel Deivison-Oliveira, Danielle Santos, Davit Karapetyan, Diego Cruz, Dores Andre, Double Evil, Dustin Shane, Dustin Shane Spero, Elana Altman, Elena Kazakova, Elizabeth Miner, Ellen Rose Hummel, Erin McNulty, Frances Chung, Gaetano Amico, Gaetano Amico III, Garen Price Scribner, Garen Scribner, Garielle Whittle, Gennadi Nedvigin, George Balanchine, Hansuke Yamamoto, Helgi Tomasson, Isaac Hernandez, Jaime Garcia Castilla, James Sofranko, Jennifer Stahl, Jeremy Rucker, Joan Boada, Jordan Hammond, Jorge Esquivel, Jorma Elo, Judith Fugate, Kimberly Braylock, Koto Ishihara, Kristin Long, Kristina Lind, Lar Lubovitch, Leo Delibes, Lily Rogers, Lonnie Weeks, Lorena Feijoo, Luke Willis, Madison Keesler, Maria Kochetkova, Mariellen Olson, Martin West, Myles Thatcher, New York City Ballet, Nicole Ciapponi, Nutnaree Pipit-Suksun, NYCB, Odette's Ordeal, Othello, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Pascal Molat, Pauli Magierek, Pierre-Francois Vilanoba, Quinn Wharton, Randall G. Chiarelli, Rebecca Rhodes, Ricardo Bustamante, Roberta Guidi di Bagno, Ruben Martin, Ruben Martin Cintas, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet Coppelia, San Francisco Ballet Reviews, Sarah Van Patten, Sasha De Sola, Sasha DeSola, Sean Orza, Sebastian Vinet, SF Ballet, SFB, Shannon Marie Roberts, Shannon Roberts, Sofiane Sylve, Steven Morse, Sylvia, Sylvie Volosov, Taras Domitro, Teri McCollum, Tiit Helimets, Val Caniparoli, Vanessa Zahorian, Vito Mazzeo, Vitor Luiz, Wayne McGregor, William Christensen, William Forsythe, Yuan Yuan Tan, Yuri Possokhov 2 Comments