Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Odette couldn't agree more! And it should be this @sfballet production, where each cast will be magnificent! twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @sfballet: Watch new film inspired by Ghost in the Machine, a new ballet by SFB corp dancer, and choreographer, Myles Thatcher, https://… 9 hours ago
- More gorgeousness from @nycdanceproject featuring newly promoted Soloist Isabella DeVivo from @sfballet twitter.com/dance_spiritma… 9 hours ago
- Thanks to my fellow @theizzieawards members! twitter.com/theizzieawards… 9 hours ago
- Congrats to newly promoted @sfballet Soloist Max Cauthorn! Well deserved! #maxcauthorn twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 1 week ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Pascal Molat
^The Gala Performances^ ~and~ The After Party Celebration: Odette is sad to report that her computer has been very ill (possibly Mad Cow Disease) since 2 days after SFB’s Gala, so the reviews of Gala & Program 1 will be posted as soon her computer is up and running. … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Fans: RAkU Composer Shinji Eshima and Principal Dancer Pascal Molat to Participate in San Francisco Zen Center’s 50th Anniversary Celebration, ‘A Concert for Peace’, June 4, 2012
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) If this sound byte is hauntingly familiar to you, causes your tear ducts to go into overdrive, and you are not of the Buddhist faith, one can safely assume you prescribe to my religion: you are a SFBalletomane. … Continue reading
Sometimes a choice needs to be made. Though I was present at last night’s long-awaited and sumptuous San Francisco Ballet premiere of John Cranko’s Onegin, gorgeously danced by all, my choice was to share Clara Blanco’s promotion, immediately following the … Continue reading
Kudos to San Francisco Ballet’s Responsive Online Presence (Thanks for Listening and Adding ‘Gremin’ to the ‘Onegin’ Casting Page!)
San Francisco Ballet’s online presence has changed the way they interact with their fans-in a very good way; quite simply, they have one of the absolute best ‘Facebook’ feeds in the biz, not to mention their twitterific ‘Twitter’ presence. In addition … Continue reading
(Enjoy the slideshow above) (Note: Casting for The Little Mermaid is now posted for the entire ‘Mermaid’ run. See links at the bottom of this review) A Tail of Two Mermaids, Part 1 San Francisco Ballet’s 2011 production of John … Continue reading
SFB’s famous Opening Night 2010 cast for Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid (Yuan Yuan Tan as ‘Mermaid’, Tiit Helimets as ‘Prince’, Hamburg Ballet’s Lloyd Riggins as ‘Poet’, Sarah Van Patten as ‘Princess’, and Davit Karapetyan as ‘Sea Witch’) has given … Continue reading