Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 9 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Patrick Armand
After Brilliant Career as San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, Lola de Avila Steps Down; Patrick Armand Steps Up
Lola de Avila, the soul of Giselle and San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, will be moving on, while Patrick Armand, already ensconced in SFB’s acclaimed school, has been named her successor. Some of you may have missed this announcement … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Antonio Martinez Cegarra, Candace Bouchard, Chauncey Parsons, Christopher Stowell, Giselle, Haiyan Wu, Helgi Tomasson, Lola de Avila, Mad Scene, Madison Keesler, Monica Perego, OBT, Odette's Ordeal, Oregon Ballet Theatre, Patrick Armand, Prix de Lausanne, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet School, SF Ballet, SFB, Teri McCollum, Wilis, Yuka Iino Leave a comment
A Belated Fond Farewell to San Francisco Ballet’s Erin McNulty (and Other Outgoing Talent) and a Warm Welcome to SFB’s Newest Dancers (oh, and an ‘Homage to Helgi’, as well)
Surprise! There is a link to a sneak peek at one of Odette’s exclusive San Francisco Ballet dancer photo shoots somewhere below. (“But first this special message…”) ‘Homage to Helgi’ Every year, San Francisco Ballet acquires new talent, attracting some of the best dancers, of all levels, from the world’s most highly esteemed ballet … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Anita Paciotti, Anthony Randazzo, Artem Yachmennikov, Ashley Wheater, Ballet photos, Betsy Erickson, Brian Mengini, Bryn Gilbert, Carlos Quenedit, Caroline Wilson, Christopher Stowell, Dance Photos, Daniel Deivison-Oliveira, Elena Kazakova, Elizabeth Powell, Ellen Rose Hummel, Erin McNulty, Evan Hewer, Evelyn Cisneros, Francisco Mungamba, Gennadi Nedvigin, Helgi Tomasson, Henry Sidford, Jerome Robbins, Joan Boada, Julia Adam, Katita Waldo, Lola de Avila, Lorena Feijoo, Maria Kochetkova, Mark Morris, Megan Amanda Ehrlich, Michael Smuin, Mikko Nissinen, Mizrahi, Nicolas Blanc, Odette's Ordeal, Parrish Maynard, Pascale Leroy, Patricia Keleher, Patrick Armand, Raymond Tilton, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet Photos, San Francisco Ballet School, Sean Bennett, SF Ballet, SFBallet, SFBalletomanes, Sherri LeBlanc, Shian Yuasa, Sofiane Sylve, Sylvie Volosov, Teri McCollum, Tina LeBlanc, Val Caniparoli, Victoria Ananyan, Viktoriya Ananyan, Vito Mazzeo, Vitor Luiz, Wan Ting Zhao, WanTing Zhao, Yuan Yuan Tan, Yuri Possokhov, Yuri Zhukov 12 Comments