Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @nationalballet Go, Wilis! 5 days ago
- @sfballet Thank you for offering these adult beginner classes!!! Studying the art form definitely creates a deeper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Thank you for sharing! Ballet will survive with this kind of love and dedication. twitter.com/enballet/statu… 5 days ago
- @TheStud is reopening with weekly drag shows. Entertainers in all genres are making the necessary crossover stay al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Program 7
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Opening Night of Program 7, 2012-Balanchine Masterworks Preview
San Franciso Ballet’s Balanchine Tribute Honors the Company’s 60th Anniversary of Performing the Masterworks of Choreographic Legend George Balanchine San Francisco Ballet’s all-Balanchine program, its nearly annual tribute to the late Great and Powerful George Balanchine, known fondly as ‘Mr. B’ to … Continue reading
…in London! One of San Francisco Ballet’s favorite visiting choreographers, Christopher Wheeldon, has just celebrated one more extraordinary World Premiere, his Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the first full-length production for The Royal Ballet in 15+ years, and co-produced with The National Ballet of … Continue reading