Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 1 month ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @nationalballet Go, Wilis! 2 months ago
- @sfballet Thank you for offering these adult beginner classes!!! Studying the art form definitely creates a deeper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Ricardo Bustamante
(*Note*: This post was written prior to recent Casting changes. Always go to San Francisco Ballet’s web site here for current Casting.) On Opening Night of SFB’s 2011 production of John Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid, Saturday, April 30, 2011, … Continue reading
“If you are living in a Paradise, how strong must be the love that inspires you to leave?”~John Neumeier, Creator of The Little Mermaid (Note: All of the photos featured in the slideshow above and galleries below are published here with … Continue reading
(wait for the slideshow above) San Francisco Ballet’s 2012 season begins and ends with a full-length Big Ballet Bang; Program 1 gives us the SFB Premiere of John Cranko’s 1965 adaptation of Onegin, one of his most dramatic ballets, created on … Continue reading
~~~Once upon a time…~~~ ~~~ (on Saturday, March 19, 2011, to be exact) A man named Helgi Tomasson successfully mined his Dancers’ numerous artistic riches, furthered his already gleaming reputation as one of the finest Artistic Directors in the world, and rewarded faithful … Continue reading
SFB Fans will note that Vanessa Zahorian is dancing with both Taras Domitro and Joan Boada!: Program 5 ‘Coppelia: http://www.sfballet.org/performancestickets/casting.asp
Publicity shot: Vanessa Zahorian as Swanilda and Madison Keesler as the Doll in Balanchine’s Coppelia; Choreography: Alexandra Danilova and George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust (after Marius Petipa); photo © Erik Tomasson …for the first 2 performances: Coppelia Choreography: … Continue reading