Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Odette couldn't agree more! And it should be this @sfballet production, where each cast will be magnificent! twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @sfballet: Watch new film inspired by Ghost in the Machine, a new ballet by SFB corp dancer, and choreographer, Myles Thatcher, https://… 5 days ago
- More gorgeousness from @nycdanceproject featuring newly promoted Soloist Isabella DeVivo from @sfballet twitter.com/dance_spiritma… 5 days ago
- Thanks to my fellow @theizzieawards members! twitter.com/theizzieawards… 5 days ago
- Congrats to newly promoted @sfballet Soloist Max Cauthorn! Well deserved! #maxcauthorn twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 2 weeks ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Ruben Martin Cintas
^The Gala Performances^ ~and~ The After Party Celebration: Odette is sad to report that her computer has been very ill (possibly Mad Cow Disease) since 2 days after SFB’s Gala, so the reviews of Gala & Program 1 will be posted as soon her computer is up and running. … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Adds ‘Olga & Lensky’ to ‘Onegin’ Casting; Sarah Van Patten in the Royal Danish Ballet’s 2002 ‘Onegin’
(Now, if we can just get them to post ‘Prince Gremin’…) I’ve added the ‘Lensky & Olga’ casting (Gennadi Nedvigin & Clara Blanco, Taras Domitro & Dana Genshaft, Jaime Garcia Castilla & Dores Andre, and Isaac Hernandez & Courtney Elizabeth) for this … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Cranko’s ‘Onegin’; Maria ‘Masha’ Kochetkova & Vitor Luiz Open the Run
San Francisco Ballet has announced casting of the lead roles, Onegin & Tatiana, for the entire run of its 2012 season’s most eagerly anticipated-and first-program, the SFB premiere of John Cranko’s masterpiece, Onegin, one of ballet’s most highly acclaimed and dramatically challenging works, which opens in just 6 days… …and they … Continue reading
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) (*Note*: This post was written prior to recent Casting changes. Always go to San Francisco Ballet’s web site here for current Casting.) Right about now, hard core SFBalletomanes are repeatedly checking the Casting page … Continue reading
(*Note*: This post was written prior to recent Casting changes. Always go to San Francisco Ballet’s web site here for current Casting.) On Opening Night of SFB’s 2011 production of John Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid, Saturday, April 30, 2011, … Continue reading