Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 5 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 7 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 8 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: San Francisco Ballet casting
~~~ San Francisco Ballet is back “in the house” (officially pronounced howwwwwwwwws-in a deep basso profundo timbre-for those SFBalletomanes who feel the need) and has just announced Opening Night Nut Casting! To seasoned SFB fans, this announcement ends the traditional way-too-long period of time … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Opening Night of Program 7, 2012-Balanchine Masterworks Preview
San Franciso Ballet’s Balanchine Tribute Honors the Company’s 60th Anniversary of Performing the Masterworks of Choreographic Legend George Balanchine San Francisco Ballet’s all-Balanchine program, its nearly annual tribute to the late Great and Powerful George Balanchine, known fondly as ‘Mr. B’ to … Continue reading
Just as she thought, Odette was in a darkened movie theater (seeing the remarkable film The Joffrey: Mavericks of American Dance, which she will be reviewing here soon), when San Francisco Ballet announced further casting of Program 5 and the first two performances of Program 6, including … Continue reading