Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 10 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: San Francisco Ballet London Tour
San Francisco Ballet Announces Ballet Bliss for Stern Grove 2012 Program, July 29 at 2 p.m.
Note: This post has been updated on 7/20/12. However, above^ slideshow preview and associated photos below reflect previously announced programming, which has since been changed. This post is still very worthwhile for the video clips of last season’s Stern Grove performances (including Sofiane Sylve’s Isadora … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged 7 for Eight, After the Rain, Balanchine, Balanchine's Scotch Symphony, Balanchine's Symphony in C, Christopher Wheeldon, Damian Smith, Don Quixote, Hans van Manen's SOLO, Helgi Tomasson, Isadora Duncan Dance Awards, Izzie, Izzies 2012, Joan Boada, Lorena Feijoo, Mark Morris, Myles Thatcher, Odette's Ordeal, Prism, Sadler's Wells, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet in London, San Francisco Ballet London 2012, San Francisco Ballet London Tour, San Francisco Ballet Stern Grove, San Francisco Ballet Stern Grove 2012, San Francisco Ballet's 2012 Stern Grove Program, Sandpaper Ballet, Scotch Symphony, SF Ballet, SFB, SFBallet, Sofiane Sylve, Stern Grove, Stern Grove 2012, Stern Grove Festival, Stern Grove Festival 2012, Symphony in C, Teri McCollum, Thatcher's Timepiece, Timepiece, Vito Mazzeo, Vitor Luiz, Within the Golden Hour, Yuan Yuan Tan 3 Comments
To Russia with Love: San Francisco Ballet Adds Moscow, Hamburg, & Sun Valley, Idaho to its 2012 Summer/Fall Tour; 4 Principal Dancers to Perform Neumeier’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ on Neumeier’s Home Stage
San Francisco Ballet’s First Visit to Russia Well, well, well. As if tonight’s world premiere of Edwaard Liang’s Symphonic Dances wasn’t enough to cheer about… …or the fact that San Francisco Ballet will already be going to London and Washington, D.C. … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Christopher Wheeldon, Davit Karapetyan, Edwaard Liang, George Balanchine, Hamburg Ballet, Hamburg Ballett, Helgi Tomasson, John Neumeier, Maria Kochetkova, Mark Morris, Neumeier, Neumeier The Little Mermaid, Nijinsky Gala XXXVIII, Sadler's Wells, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet 2012 Summer Fall Tour, San Francisco Ballet at Bolshoi Theatre, San Francisco Ballet Bolshoi, San Francisco Ballet Hamburg, San Francisco Ballet in Hamburg, San Francisco Ballet in London, San Francisco Ballet in Russia, San Francisco Ballet in Sun Valley, San Francisco Ballet London 2012, San Francisco Ballet London Tour, San Francisco Ballet Moscow, San Francisco Ballet Neumeier The Little Mermaid, San Francisco Ballet The Little Mermaid, San Francisco in Moscow, Sarah Van Patten, SF Ballet, SFB, SFBallet, The Little Mermaid, Tiit Helimets, Yuan Yuan Tan, Yuri Possokhov Leave a comment
San Francisco Ballet Announces Sadler’s Wells Programming for London Tour, September 14 to September 23, 2012
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) London balletomanes have significant reason to rejoice; San Francisco Ballet is bringing an enviable tour of riches that may make their Crown Jewels seem pale in comparison. In fact, the programming is enough to make a … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Ashley Page, Balanchine, Beaux, Christopher Wheeldon, Classical Symphony, Divertimento No. 15, Edwaard Liang, George Balanchine, Ghosts, Guide to Strange Places, Helgi Tomasson, Kip Winger, Mark Morris, Number Nine, Odette's Ordeal, RAkU, Sadler's Wells, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet London Tour, SF Ballet, SFB, Symphonic Dances, Teri McCollum, Tomasson Trio, Within the Golden Hour, Yuri Possokhov 5 Comments