Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Odette couldn't agree more! And it should be this @sfballet production, where each cast will be magnificent! twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @sfballet: Watch new film inspired by Ghost in the Machine, a new ballet by SFB corp dancer, and choreographer, Myles Thatcher, https://… 3 days ago
- More gorgeousness from @nycdanceproject featuring newly promoted Soloist Isabella DeVivo from @sfballet twitter.com/dance_spiritma… 3 days ago
- Thanks to my fellow @theizzieawards members! twitter.com/theizzieawards… 3 days ago
- Congrats to newly promoted @sfballet Soloist Max Cauthorn! Well deserved! #maxcauthorn twitter.com/sfballet/statu… 1 week ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: San Francisco Ballet School
After Brilliant Career as San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, Lola de Avila Steps Down; Patrick Armand Steps Up
Lola de Avila, the soul of Giselle and San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, will be moving on, while Patrick Armand, already ensconced in SFB’s acclaimed school, has been named her successor. Some of you may have missed this announcement … Continue reading
A Belated Fond Farewell to San Francisco Ballet’s Erin McNulty (and Other Outgoing Talent) and a Warm Welcome to SFB’s Newest Dancers (oh, and an ‘Homage to Helgi’, as well)
Surprise! There is a link to a sneak peek at one of Odette’s exclusive San Francisco Ballet dancer photo shoots somewhere below. (“But first this special message…”) ‘Homage to Helgi’ Every year, San Francisco Ballet acquires new talent, attracting some of the best dancers, of all levels, from the world’s most highly esteemed ballet … Continue reading