Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
TweetTweets by OdettesOrdeal
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Sarah Lane
ABT’s Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman’s Dance Double in ‘The Black Swan’, Speaks Out on ABC’s 20/20 at 10pm Pacific Time
ABT’s Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman’s ballerina body double, on the cover of Dance Magazine Natalie Portman in ‘Black Swan’ movie poster So, the Battle of the Dualing Swan Queens continues. But this time it’s not just about ‘Odette’, the innocent White Swan, and her … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged 20/20, ABC's 20/20, ABT, American Ballet Theater, American Ballet Theatre, Aronofsky, Ballet Dancers, Black Swan, Dance, Dance Magazine, Dancer, Dancers, Natalie Portman, Odette, Odette's Ordeal, Odile, Sarah Lane, Swan Lake, Swan Queen, The Black Swan, Wendy Perron, White Swan Leave a comment