Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 5 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 7 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 8 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Sarah Van Patten
^The Gala Performances^ ~and~ The After Party Celebration: Odette is sad to report that her computer has been very ill (possibly Mad Cow Disease) since 2 days after SFB’s Gala, so the reviews of Gala & Program 1 will be posted as soon her computer is up and running. … Continue reading
~~~ San Francisco Ballet is back “in the house” (officially pronounced howwwwwwwwws-in a deep basso profundo timbre-for those SFBalletomanes who feel the need) and has just announced Opening Night Nut Casting! To seasoned SFB fans, this announcement ends the traditional way-too-long period of time … Continue reading
Tiit Helimets, San Francisco Ballet’s Princely Estonian Dancer, to Present Unique Performance Art Installation at De Young Museum
Tiit Helimets, San Francisco Ballet’s golden-haired Estonian, most frequently associated with the ‘white tights’ roles of ballet royalty, has a new venture and it is a treasure trove of collaborative riches, full of familiar San Francisco Ballet dancer talent in … Continue reading