Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
TweetTweets by OdettesOrdeal
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: The Bright Stream
Sergei Filin Appointed New Bolshoi Ballet Artistic Director
(video clips included) “It is Filin!”… …says a source close to the Bolshoi Ballet… (…and by the time I received the ‘ok’ to publish this, which occured while I was attending ‘Dans Nederlands’ in Berkeley last night, Maria Kochetkova, our favorite SFB Bolshoi-trained … Continue reading
Posted in Ballet, Odette's Ordeal Tagged Artistic Director, Ballet, Ballet Videos, Bolshoi Academy, Bolshoi Ballet, Bolshoi Ballet Artistic Director, Bolshoi Scandal, Cinderella, Damian Smith, Don Quixote, Dores Andre, Flemming Flindt, Gennady Yanin, La Sylphide, Maria Alexandrova, Maria Kochetkova, Nadezhda Grachova, Natalia Osipova, New Bolshoi Ballet Artistic Director, Nina Ananiashvili, Odette's Ordeal, Pascal Molat, Ratmansky, San Francisco Ballet, Sarah Van Patten, Sergei Filin, SFB, Stanislavsky Theatre, Svetlana Lunkina, Svetlana Zakharova, Teri McCollum, The Bright Stream, The Lesson, The Pharoah's Daughter, Yuri Burlaka, Yuri Possokhov 2 Comments