Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 10 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: The Four Temperaments
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Opening Night of Program 7, 2012-Balanchine Masterworks Preview
San Franciso Ballet’s Balanchine Tribute Honors the Company’s 60th Anniversary of Performing the Masterworks of Choreographic Legend George Balanchine San Francisco Ballet’s all-Balanchine program, its nearly annual tribute to the late Great and Powerful George Balanchine, known fondly as ‘Mr. B’ to … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Ashley Bouder, Balanchine, Casting, Christopher Stowell, Courtney Elizabeth, Dana Genshaft, Davit Karapetyan, Divertimento No. 15, Elizabeth Miner, Evelyn Cisneros, Frances Chung, Gennadi Nedvigin, George Balanchine, Gonzalo Garcia, Guennadi Nedviguine, Hansuke Yamamoto, Helgi Tomasson, Joanna Berman, Julie Diana, Katita Waldo, Odette's Ordeal, Program 7, Sabina Alleman, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet casting, San Francisco Ballet Casting Program 7, San Francisco Ballet Casting Program 7 2012, Sarah Van Patten, Sasha De Sola, Sasha DeSola, Scotch Symphony, SF Ballet, SFB, Sofiane Sylve, Suzanne Farrell, Taras Domitro, Teri McCollum, The Four Temperaments, Tiit Helimets, Tina LeBlanc, Vanessa Zahorian, Vito Mazzeo, Yuan Yuan Tan 5 Comments
San Francisco Ballet Announces Rapturous 2012 Season
(wait for the slideshow above) San Francisco Ballet’s 2012 season begins and ends with a full-length Big Ballet Bang; Program 1 gives us the SFB Premiere of John Cranko’s 1965 adaptation of Onegin, one of his most dramatic ballets, created on … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged 2012 Season, Alexei Ratmansky, Anita Paciotti, Anthony Spaulding, Artem Yachmennikov, Ashley Page, Balanchine, Carnival of the Animals, Christopher Wheeldon, Chroma, Courtney Elizabeth, Damian Smith, Dana Genshaft, Daniel Deivison-Oliveira, Davit Karapetyan, Divertimento #15, Don Quixote, Edward Liang, Elana Altman, Elizabeth Miner, Erik Tomasson, Frances Chung, Garen, Garen Scribner, Gennadi Nedvigin, George Balanchine, Glass Pieces, Hansuke Yamamoto, Helgi Tomasson, Isaac Hernandez, Jaime Garcia Castilla, James Sofranko, Jerome Robbins, Joan Boada, John Cranko, Jorge Esquivel, Kristin Long, Le Carnaval des Animaux, Lorena Feijoo, Maria Kochetkova, Mark Morris, Number Nine, Nutnaree Pipit-Suksun, Odette's Ordeal, Onegin, Pascal Molat, Pauli Magierek, Pierre-Francois Vilanoba, RAkU, Raymonda, Ricardo Bustamante, Romeo and Juliet, Ruben Martin, Ruben Martin Cintas, Rucolf Nureyev, San Francisco 2012 Season, San Francisco Ballet, Sarah Van Patten, Scotch Symphony, SF Ballet, SFB, Sofiane Sylve, Taras Domitro, Teri McCollum, The Fifth Season, The Four Temperaments, Tiit Helimets, Trio, Val Caniparoli, Vanessa Zahorian, Vito Mazzeo, Vitor Luiz, Yuan Yuan Tan, Yuri Possokhov Leave a comment