Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other followers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 1 month ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 3 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 3 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: The Little Mermaid 2011
PBS’ Great Performances Presents: ‘The Little Mermaid’ from San Francisco Ballet Tonight at 9pm PST and EST
Like many of you who saw this ballet live (including some who joined me in attending both evenings of filming in early May this past San Francisco Ballet season), tonight is a night we San Francisco Balletomanes have been eagerly anticipating: Tonight, … Continue reading
(Enjoy the slideshow above) (Note: Casting for The Little Mermaid is now posted for the entire ‘Mermaid’ run. See links at the bottom of this review) A Tail of Two Mermaids, Part 1 San Francisco Ballet’s 2011 production of John … Continue reading
Last season, San Francisco Ballet printed the Ballet ‘libretto’ (for newbies: this is the story or synopsis) of John Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid in their program. Although they may have done so in this season’s 2011 program, it is not found on … Continue reading