Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @thegreatdancer I’m so sorry. Sending love and big warm hugs. And a safe space to mourn her loss. 2 days ago
- @thegreatdancer You always have my support and alliance for both! ❤️✊🏾🖤👏🏻🖤🦻🏾❤️ 6 months ago
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 10 months ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 1 year ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Victoria Ananyan
I ask you, is there any more appropriate city than San Francisco that can-and does-boast the much abused quote “I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore”? Proof of our Emerald City by the Bay is in the clover luminescence of San Francisco City Hall’s festive St. Patty’s … Continue reading
(Enjoy the slideshow above.) In appreciation of my very patient readers, and to celebrate the upcoming performances of San Francisco Ballet Soloist Victoria Ananyan, here is a sneak peek of our exclusive photo shoot for Odette’s Ordeal and Brian Mengini Photography, by dance … Continue reading
A Belated Fond Farewell to San Francisco Ballet’s Erin McNulty (and Other Outgoing Talent) and a Warm Welcome to SFB’s Newest Dancers (oh, and an ‘Homage to Helgi’, as well)
Surprise! There is a link to a sneak peek at one of Odette’s exclusive San Francisco Ballet dancer photo shoots somewhere below. (“But first this special message…”) ‘Homage to Helgi’ Every year, San Francisco Ballet acquires new talent, attracting some of the best dancers, of all levels, from the world’s most highly esteemed ballet … Continue reading