Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @thegreatdancer You always have my support and alliance for both! ❤️✊🏾🖤👏🏻🖤🦻🏾❤️ 4 days ago
- @Thomasod10 🎉👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿🎉 3 months ago
- All the happy feels for @JulianMacKay, and the whole fammed family!!! I cannot wait to meet you and everyone one pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 6 months ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Vito Mazzeo
^The Gala Performances^ ~and~ The After Party Celebration: Odette is sad to report that her computer has been very ill (possibly Mad Cow Disease) since 2 days after SFB’s Gala, so the reviews of Gala & Program 1 will be posted as soon her computer is up and running. … Continue reading
Note: This post has been updated on 7/20/12. However, above^ slideshow preview and associated photos below reflect previously announced programming, which has since been changed. This post is still very worthwhile for the video clips of last season’s Stern Grove performances (including Sofiane Sylve’s Isadora … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Opening Night of Program 7, 2012-Balanchine Masterworks Preview
San Franciso Ballet’s Balanchine Tribute Honors the Company’s 60th Anniversary of Performing the Masterworks of Choreographic Legend George Balanchine San Francisco Ballet’s all-Balanchine program, its nearly annual tribute to the late Great and Powerful George Balanchine, known fondly as ‘Mr. B’ to … Continue reading