Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @mrJamesGraham Asssuming we ever got out of them to begin with... 😆 1 month ago
- @YoungPageviews No words. Sending love, love, and more love to wrap you with, in hopes 1 tiny part of it reaches yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Says our master storyteller during a healthcare crisis so horrifyingly epic, only he could’ve imagined it... and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @nationalballet Go, Wilis! 1 month ago
- @sfballet Thank you for offering these adult beginner classes!!! Studying the art form definitely creates a deeper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Vitor Luiz
Isadora Duncan Dance Awards, Hosted by Val Caniparoli and Featuring Presenters Edward Villella & Joanna Berman, Honors All Five San Francisco Ballet Ballerinas for 2011’s “Many Faces of Giselle”
The 26th annual ‘Isadora Duncan Dance Awards’ event is one of the most anticipated in its history to date, given that living dance legend, Edward Villella, Founding Artistic Director of the Miami City Ballet and former New York City Ballet dancer, is one … Continue reading
Sometimes a choice needs to be made. Though I was present at last night’s long-awaited and sumptuous San Francisco Ballet premiere of John Cranko’s Onegin, gorgeously danced by all, my choice was to share Clara Blanco’s promotion, immediately following the … Continue reading
Kudos to San Francisco Ballet’s Responsive Online Presence (Thanks for Listening and Adding ‘Gremin’ to the ‘Onegin’ Casting Page!)
San Francisco Ballet’s online presence has changed the way they interact with their fans-in a very good way; quite simply, they have one of the absolute best ‘Facebook’ feeds in the biz, not to mention their twitterific ‘Twitter’ presence. In addition … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet Announces Casting for Cranko’s ‘Onegin’; Maria ‘Masha’ Kochetkova & Vitor Luiz Open the Run
San Francisco Ballet has announced casting of the lead roles, Onegin & Tatiana, for the entire run of its 2012 season’s most eagerly anticipated-and first-program, the SFB premiere of John Cranko’s masterpiece, Onegin, one of ballet’s most highly acclaimed and dramatically challenging works, which opens in just 6 days… …and they … Continue reading
It’s official; San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancer Lorena Feijoo will not be reprising her passionate and fiery ‘Kitri’, one of her most signature roles, in the Tomasson/Possokhov Don Quixote final program of the 2012 season. While that may seem like bad news to the beloved Cuban ballerina’s multitude of fans, there is … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet’s Lorena Feijoo & Vitor Luiz Shine in Festival del Sole’s ‘Stars of American and Russian Ballet’
SFB’s Passionate Pair Lorena Feijoo & Vitor Luiz Light Up 2011’s Festival del Sole Napa Valley’s Festival del Sole is now a summer cultural destination, its 6th season boasting another extraordinary concert series of world class musicians (Sarah Chang, The Emerson String Quartet, and The … Continue reading
SFB’s famous Opening Night 2010 cast for Neumeier’s The Little Mermaid (Yuan Yuan Tan as ‘Mermaid’, Tiit Helimets as ‘Prince’, Hamburg Ballet’s Lloyd Riggins as ‘Poet’, Sarah Van Patten as ‘Princess’, and Davit Karapetyan as ‘Sea Witch’) has given … Continue reading