Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- Young and pretty healthy. #StayAtHome #LockdownNow twitter.com/jwdaddy80/stat… 1 week ago
- Good to know. twitter.com/TonyaPlank/sta… 1 week ago
- @TonyaPlank One way or another, we die from a toxin our body isn’t meant to battle. Or our hands fall off from over… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Dear gods and goddesses of health, hear our prayers and pleas for help. Humans: DO YOUR PART. STAY HOME.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This is assault. Once again, white racists look for a non-white minority to blame. Purposely coughing in someone’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Wilis
After Brilliant Career as San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, Lola de Avila Steps Down; Patrick Armand Steps Up
Lola de Avila, the soul of Giselle and San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, will be moving on, while Patrick Armand, already ensconced in SFB’s acclaimed school, has been named her successor. Some of you may have missed this announcement … Continue reading
Marianela Nuñez Carries Royal Ballet’s Giselle Simulcast Film (or: ‘No Wings on Wilis!’) This is not a review-just some quick random observations, while adhering to ‘Odette’s Golden Rule’ (“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say it here”). About that … Continue reading
San Francisco Ballet has just extended their Giselle Casting through Sunday February 13, 2011 and the burning question on every SFBalletomane’s mind is (all together now): When is Maria Kochetkova reprising her almost legendary Izzie award-winning role of the doomed peasant girl? Joan … Continue reading