Readers’ Choice Award: Voted #9 Top Dance Blog of 2011
- Review: San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’, December 12, 2014
- Odette Needs Your Final Votes for Dance Advantage’s Top Dance Blog Contest of 2013!!!
- San Francisco Ballet Gala 2013: Performance & Party Photo Galleries
- 2013 Top Dance Blogs Contest; Nominate ‘Odette’s Ordeal’ With a Comment!
- San Francisco Ballet Announces Nutcracker Casting!
Join 3,026 other subscribers
Odette’s Ordeal is on FaceBook!
- @SHABOOTY How gracious awesome for you to reply to the fans’ tweets! 😘 7 months ago
- @nktgill @caossola Holy Writing Gods! A conjuring of more palpable written sadness cannot exist. I feel sucker punc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @lilririah @thegreatdancer A friend of mine, Antoine, retweeted this, your tweet, and at first I thought it was a j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- RT @hugolowell: WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack said Sunday they uncovered enough evidenc… 9 months ago
- @mskane2u Wishing you a magical journey for your next trip around the sun! ❤️ 10 months ago
Readers’ Choice Award: Voted ‘Top 20 Dance Blog of 2011’
Tag Archives: Yuka Iino
After Brilliant Career as San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, Lola de Avila Steps Down; Patrick Armand Steps Up
Lola de Avila, the soul of Giselle and San Francisco Ballet School’s Associate Director, will be moving on, while Patrick Armand, already ensconced in SFB’s acclaimed school, has been named her successor. Some of you may have missed this announcement … Continue reading
Posted in Odette's Ordeal Tagged Antonio Martinez Cegarra, Candace Bouchard, Chauncey Parsons, Christopher Stowell, Giselle, Haiyan Wu, Helgi Tomasson, Lola de Avila, Mad Scene, Madison Keesler, Monica Perego, OBT, Odette's Ordeal, Oregon Ballet Theatre, Patrick Armand, Prix de Lausanne, San Francisco Ballet, San Francisco Ballet School, SF Ballet, SFB, Teri McCollum, Wilis, Yuka Iino Leave a comment